Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that freely explore the basics of the Christian faith.
No pressure. No follow up. No charge.
A new course is planned to start in Early 2019. A typical evening programme looks like this:
Doors open 7.15pm
Dinner 7.30pm followed by video and discussion
Finish by 9.30pm
The course will be in English, but we may have a Farsi-speaking group if there is a demand and leaders available.
For more information and to let us know you're interested, please contact us
Topics covered in the course:
1. Is there more to life than this?
2. Who is Jesus?
3. Why did Jesus die?
4. How can I have faith?
5. Why and how do I pray?
6. Why and how should I read the Bible?
7. How does God guide us?
8. Who is the Holy Spirit?
9. What does the Holy Spirit do?
10. How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
11. How can I resist evil?
12. Why and how should I tell others?
13. Does God heal today?
14. What about the Church?
15. How can I make the most of the rest of my life?
More about Alpha from the National Website