Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that freely explore the basics of the Christian faith.
No pressure. No follow up. No charge.
We are planning a new course to start on 23rd April 2018; please click below to let us know you're interested.
Doors open 7.15pm
Dinner 7.30pm followed by video and discussion
Finish by 9.30pm
For more information and to let us know you're interested, please contact us
Topics covered in the course:
1. Is there more to life than this?
2. Who is Jesus?
3. Why did Jesus die?
4. How can I have faith?
5. Why and how do I pray?
6. Why and how should I read the Bible?
7. How does God guide us?
8. Who is the Holy Spirit?
9. What does the Holy Spirit do?
10. How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
11. How can I resist evil?
12. Why and how should I tell others?
13. Does God heal today?
14. What about the Church?
15. How can I make the most of the rest of my life?