Alpha is a series of interactive sessions that freely explore the basics of the Christian faith.
No pressure. No follow up. No charge.
The next Alpha Course is due to start on Monday evenings in late September
Doors open 7.15pm
Dinner 7.30pm followed by video and discussion
Finish by 9.30pm
For more information and to reserve your place, please contact us
Topics covered in the course:
1. Is there more to life than this?
2. Who is Jesus?
3. Why did Jesus die?
4. How can I have faith?
5. Why and how do I pray?
6. Why and how should I read the Bible?
7. How does God guide us?
8. Who is the Holy Spirit?
9. What does the Holy Spirit do?
10. How can I be filled with the Holy Spirit?
11. How can I resist evil?
12. Why and how should I tell others?
13. Does God heal today?
14. What about the Church?
15. How can I make the most of the rest of my life?